24 December 2008

merry christmas

to all my friends and readers who celebrate it, I wish a very Merry Christmas. To those who celebrate other festivals of the season, please accept my best wishes to you.

To some very special friends in the virtual world, I especially send my hugs and wishes for a wonderful new year:

Parker, a friend with whom I've shared both my frustrations and my counsel, and most of all my love.

Esteban, one of my very first and very best friends in SL, and a wonderful guy.

Danni, whose life I have added spice too (Cajun, specifically).

Chandlr, a guy who has an incredible talent with sculpties.

Effie, somebody I have shared both fun and frustration with.

KayCee, a very creative woman who has given me lots of helpful advice.

Darcy, a fellow bookworm.

Julianna, my favourite mermaid.

NightMorrisey, a recently made friend, who shared her frustrations, and listened to mine, and who has a beautiful place.

Chestnut, another new friend who appreciates and shares beauty.

And most of all, Pauline. I've known you for three of the four months you've been in SL, and have cherished all of the time with you. You are something special, my peapod sister.

so many more that I can't list you all.

To all of you, may the new year be a good one, full of joy, blessings, and friendship.

XO

4 comments:

Chestnut Rau said...

Tho I am thrilled to have gotten to know you some this year and look forward to many more conversations in the new year. Cheers, my friend.

Tara said...

I need to add CodeBastard, with whom I spent an enjoyable evening of server deletion a few nights ago :-)

Anonymous said...

Bonne année! Happy New Year Tho!

Unknown said...

:) Yeah I know I'm late with the response .......Hugs and do I really need to say anything at all see you next year and the year after that and so on and so on and so on......